Thinking of walking the Great Glen Way but unsure of accommodation? With EasyWays you can opt for a fixed price option, an accommodation and baggage transfer Great Glen Way package!
Our flexible walking holidays are designed to make sure our walkers have the best experience possible! Across all our walks, from The West Highland Way to the Fife Coastal Path, we offer flexible accommodation packages. The Great Glen Way begins in Fort William and ends in Inverness, it is 73 miles and 6 days, EasyWays offer a fixed price package and/or the option to customise your walk.
Accommodation and Baggage Transfer Great Glen Way Package
Fixed Price Package
In terms of accommodation our fixed price walking package includes 7 nights accommodation for 2 people in B&Bs, guest houses, inns and hotels.
Our walking package comes with baggage transfer, Great Glen Way travel information and equipment list, emergency support and more. We want to make sure that your time spent walking is worthwhile, and so thats why we think it’s important to provide a substantial amount of support within our fixed price walking package.
Customise Your Walk
There is also the opportunity to change your accommodation and baggage transfer package, if you wish you can;
- Walk a longer stage on day 1, bypassing the overnight stay at Fort Augustus
- Split the final stage into 2, walking from Drumnadrochit to Blackfold/Dochgarroch to Inverness
- Choose your type of accommodation (e.g. bunkhouses or hotels)
- Opt out of the overnight stay at the start or end of the walk
- Stay an extra night at any point of the route
Looking for another way to make your Great Glen Way experience better? Look at our last post.