1. Seek to comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
2. Continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
3. Strive to reduce pollution, emissions and waste
4. Reduce the use of energy, water and other resources.
5. Use local providers of goods and services where possible, and choose fair trade products where available.
6. Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees plus other businesses in sustainable business practices.
7. Encourage customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way – eliminate the use of plastic bottles by use of natural tap water.
8. Work in partnership with Visit Scotland, Scotland’s Great Trails, Wild Scotland and the local Business Gateway in the continuous improvement of the environment
9. Promote the Leave No Trace and responsible outdoor access ethic.
10. Support the Green Tourism Business Scheme as an indicator of our sustainable practices.
Want to book an Easy Ways walk?
If so, please fill out our enquiry form.
If you have any extra questions, feel free to contact us, we’d love to hear from you.