Win A Pair of Exclusive Tickets to the Final Night of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
In 2015 we’re introducing walking routes in and around Edinburgh and St. Andrews to our current selection of routes. The intention is that these walks could be either a short walking break, similar to our Lake District Fixed Price Walks, or an addition to one of our current long distance walks for example the Fife Coastal Path or Cateran Trail.
To promote our new venture in Edinburgh weâre running a prize draw for a pair of very special Wallace Hospitality Tickets to the for the final night of the 2015 Edinburgh Military Tattoo on Saturday 29th August 2015.
If you book a walking holiday with EasyWays on or before 31-Jan-2015, you will automatically be entered into our prize draw.
– Commencing 8.30pm for a pre-performance guided tour of The Scotch Whisky Experience.
– Private viewing of the World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky
– Whisky Cocktail or soft drink with canapÃ©s in the John McIntyre Gallery
– The opportunity to mingle with members of the Tattoo cast
– A host will escort you from the Scotch Whisky Experience to the Castle Esplanade for the 10.30pm performance.
– A pair of centrally located seats in Section 4 of the outdoor arena
– An official Tattoo souvenir programme for each guest.
– Spectacular firework display over Edinburgh Castle at the conclusion of the evening.